7 November 2024
What a beautiful day. I'm writing this 4 months later and about to start a job working in a forest, thanks in part to this glorious day.
Three Rivers is set in the Sierra foothills which was underscored by the signs warning about bears, the way ours advise about kangaroos.
We started the adventure as we start many - in the shop. Still riding high from our experience at Bryce, we bought up big. My favourite purchases were a Tarantula pin and a National Parks Journal (good motivation to come back to the US). As Kieran and Charlie finished up inside Lexie, Nathan and I killed time out the front. I challenged them to find the biggest acorn leaf they could, then the smallest. It was a fun, hands-on start to the park.
We were suitably impressed with the audio tour of Bryce and had the sequoia/Kings canyon version running. Our first couple of stop
No comments:
Post a Comment